Pittsburgh, PA - Three Rivers Business Alliance (3RBA) is proud to announce that its executive director, Cynthia Oliver, has been named a finalist for the 2022 Greater Pittsburgh ATHENA Award.
The Greater Pittsburgh ATHENA Award recognizes exceptional women who demonstrate excellence in their profession, contribute to their community, and help other women and girls to succeed through mentorship. The 2022 Greater Pittsburgh ATHENA Award finalists include:
- Luz Blandon, Executive Vice President for Immigrant Children Services, Holy Family Institute
- Dr. Trisha Gadson, Chief Executive Officer, Macedonia Family & Community Enrichment Center
- Hollie Geitner, Director, Communications, Duquesne Light Company
- Stacy Juchno, Executive Vice President and General Auditor, The PNC Financial Services Group
- Cynthia Oliver, Executive Director, Three Rivers Business Alliance
“Cindi is an excellent choice for the Greater Pittsburgh ATHENA Award,” said 3RBA’s President, Ronald L. Hicks, Jr. “Cindi is an exceptional leader who is very passionate about helping women and other minorities succeed in their business or profession. Her passion and leadership are part of the reasons why 3RBA has been quite successful with Cindi as our Executive Director. On behalf of 3RBA and its members, we extend our sincere congratulations to Cindi and all the finalists.”
Scheduled for September 9, 2022, at the Westin Convention Center Pittsburgh Hotel, the ATHENA Awards event in Pittsburgh is one of the largest annual gatherings among the hundreds of ATHENA International events presented around the world. For more information or to purchase tickets, follow this link.